Error Synchronizing

Author
Artur
Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm trying a two weeks synchronize my offline libraries but a can't make it.

This message always appears in the same phase ....."There was an error Synchronizing. The error was The is an error in XML document (1,312007).. Please try again later"

I reinstalled the program, update all drives but nothing changed.

Which is the reason???

A two weeks I stoped my job, please help me!!

thanks

Artur
Edited 15 Years Ago by Artur
David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Unfortunately, the image you included does not appear in your post.

However, I think this may be due to your proxy server.

When you run the Synchronize Manufacturers, do you see a proxy server link where you enter in your email address and password?

What are your proxy server settings?

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Artur
Artur
Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)
Dear David

The problem also happens when I synchronize without proxy.

When I am connected outside of proxy the problem is the same!!
David Snipp
David Snipp
Can you confirm that you are running Stardraw AV 2007 and that you have chosen Synchronize Offline Libraries from the Tools menu from within Stardraw?

Do you have your dongle plugged in when you perform your Synchronize and is the light on inside the dongle?

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Artur
Artur
David

Yes I’m using Stardraw AV 2007. My license finish in October 2009.

I tried the synchronization with all possible ways. I have problems in all options.

Yes the light is on.

David Snipp
David Snipp
Artur,

We have thousands of users regularly Synchronizing Manufacturers without any problems, so I suspect it is something on your machine.

Can you please make sure that your machine is up to date with all the Windows patches by going to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

If this worked fine before and stopped working 2 weeks ago, your machine may have been infected by a virus. Please check your machine for any signs of a virus.

Also, make sure you have no "Internet Accelerators" installed on your machine as these can get in the way and disrupt your connection to the Internet and often cause more problems that they solve.

If you still feel that the problem is other than your machine, please contact techsupport at stardraw.com and we will arrange a personal gotomeeting session with you to try to diagnose the problem on your machine.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Artur
Artur
Ok David
David Snipp
David Snipp
After an online meeting, we were able to diagnose your problem.

I believe that you do have a proxy server, but it may be country wide - brazil in this case, or it may be limited to your ISP.

In short, your proxy server is interfering with the messages to and from our server and is unable to cope fully with the standard HTTP protocol.

The solution is to modify the "Synchronize Manufacturers.exe.config" file that is in the same directory that Stardraw AV 2007 is installed and  you need to put the following lines just before the </configuration> at the end of the file:

<system.net>
<settings>
 <servicePointManager expect100Continue="false" />
</settings>
</system.net>

This tells us that we should not expect HTTP 100 Continue messages.

You could also do the same with the "Stardraw Updater.exe.config" file too.

Note, however, that as soon as you do an update to Stardraw, it will overwrite these files, so you will need to re-apply these changes.

After these changes, we were able to successfully synchronize your libraries.

Thank you for your time and patience in investigating this problem.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Al C
Al C
Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)
I have not synchronized in a while, and now am having difficulty.

I right click on Offline Libraries, click on synchronize, I get my little hour glass for about 3 seconds the get the following message:

"synchronize Manufacturers has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost."

I use firefox for my browser. Any Ideas?

David Snipp
David Snipp
Assuming you are running Stardraw AV 2007, you should choose "Synchronize Offline Libraries" from the Options menu.

This will kick off a seperate program that will Synchronize your libraries while you can continue to work on Stardraw AV 2007.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...