Dongle Issue Stardraw 7

Author
storysound
Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Rob,

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Bjorn,

It is very strange that SD7 is not seeing the dongle.

1. Ensure that only 1 dongle is plugged in.
  2. Restart SD7

What does Help | About show?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

storysound
storysound
Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)
Hi Rob,

Still the same

also on other workstations it doen't work.

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Just to finish this thread - after examining the workstations, we discovered that they all were missing a Microsoft DLL that is normally part of the system.

We have updated Stardraw Design 7 to include this DLL (msvcr70.dll) and this appears to fix the problem.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Luca
Luca
Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)
Hi

does anybody know why my hasp key light would start blinking instead of glowing solid?
Stardraw doesn't recognize the usb dongle
Can you help me?

Luca.
David Snipp
David Snipp
Luca,

Can you make sure you have all the latest updates for your machine, including any hardware and optional updates?

You may need an updated Aladdin HASP USB driver.

If you are still having problems with your dongle and you have a current subscription then we would be happy to replace your dongle free of charge. Just send your broken dongle back to the same people that you purchased your original dongle from.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
Luca
Luca
Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)
Hi David,

Of course, I have all the latest updates including sentinel LDK Run-time vers.6.22 for all my machines where I work.

I purchased my original dongle from you at the xSolution trade show in London last october.
I am Luca from Powersoft.

I was wondering when and where I could send you my broken dongle.

Let me know.

Thanks in advance

Luca.
Powersoft Srl
David Snipp
David Snipp
Luca,

Sorry, I did not recognise the name (There are a lot of Luca's in the world Smile)

Feel free to send the dongle directly back to us and we would be happy to replace it.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...