Dongle Issue Stardraw 7

Author
domroz
Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All,

I have just plugged in my dongle and Windows seems happy with it. How can I tell if Stardraw is recognising it and I am correctly licensed, please? I have looked in the Help About Stardraw menu item, and it makes no referenceto licencing.

Many thanks, Dom

Dominic Rozendaal

Design & Production Resources Ltd.

storysound
storysound
Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)
Hello all,

We have the same problem.

Greets,

Bjorn Lentjes

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Bjorn,

Dominic's problem was resolved by the update published on October 18th.

Have you accepted updates?  What do you see when you select help | About Stardraw?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

storysound
storysound
Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)Supreme Being (1.3K reputation)
I have accepted the update.

And i see this in the about screen

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
Edited 13 Years Ago by storysound
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
That looks correct - there is no dongle plugged in, so the dates shown are those of the expiry of your demo period.  When you plug in your dongle you will see its licensing details.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
storysound
storysound
Hello Rob,

I have plugged in the dongle.
But I have also plugged in an other hasp dongle from a other program.

Kind Regards,

Story Sound

Edited 13 Years Ago by storysound
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
What is the behavior when only the Stardraw dongle is plugged in? 

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
storysound
storysound
Also not working

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
storysound
storysound
Hello Rob,

I think I found the problem.

Kevin sent me a link to check the dongle number. And there stands it is a dongle for Stardraw Audio to August 2006

Kind Regards,

Story Sound
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi Bjorn

What is the number of the dongle, and what is shown in Stardraw Design 7 when you select Help | About?  The dongle you should be using is 2003422925 and any other Stardraw dongles in your possession should be returned to us.  Thanks.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...