Dongle Issue Stardraw 7

Author
domroz
Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All,

I have just plugged in my dongle and Windows seems happy with it. How can I tell if Stardraw is recognising it and I am correctly licensed, please? I have looked in the Help About Stardraw menu item, and it makes no referenceto licencing.

Many thanks, Dom

Dominic Rozendaal

Design & Production Resources Ltd.

Replies
Luca
Luca
Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)Supreme Being (240 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi David,

Of course, I have all the latest updates including sentinel LDK Run-time vers.6.22 for all my machines where I work.

I purchased my original dongle from you at the xSolution trade show in London last october.
I am Luca from Powersoft.

I was wondering when and where I could send you my broken dongle.

Let me know.

Thanks in advance

Luca.
Powersoft Srl
David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Luca,

Sorry, I did not recognise the name (There are a lot of Luca's in the world Smile)

Feel free to send the dongle directly back to us and we would be happy to replace it.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
domroz - 13 Years Ago
storysound - 13 Years Ago
Rob Robinson - 13 Years Ago
                         Hello Rob, I have plugged in the dongle. But I have also plugged in...
                             What is the behavior when only the Stardraw dongle is plugged in?
                                 Also not working
                                     Hello Rob,

I think I found the problem.

Kevin...
                                         Hi Bjorn What is the number of the dongle, and what is shown in...
                                             Hello Rob,
                                                 Hi Bjorn, It is very strange that SD7 is not seeing the dongle....
                                                     Hi Rob,

Still the same

also on other...
                                                         Just to finish this thread - after examining the workstations, we...
David Snipp - 13 Years Ago
Luca - 12 Years Ago
David Snipp - 12 Years Ago
Luca - 12 Years Ago
David Snipp - 12 Years Ago