linking text in drawings to product attributes

Author
c9thomps
Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

I have filled in my product attributes for each of the elements in my drawing but I also want some of the attributes eg. location, on the drawing itself. Is there a way that I can link those attributes to the text on the drawing in kind of a macro fashion? That way I don't have to put in the attributes twice for every item.

Thanks, Chris
Tags
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post. Currently SD7 does not support linkage between text in symbols and attributes, but this is on the wishlist. I can't yet give you an expected release date, but hope that you will bear with us.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
c9thomps
c9thomps
Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)Supreme Being (890 reputation)
That is reassuring thank you for the reply!

-Chris
Mindspace
Mindspace
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
Any new information about when this function will be available?

Also, is there a way to share your settings for Product and Cable attributes between installations on different computers?

Kenneth Edlund

Project Manager & System Sales

Mindspace Group AB
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...