Appending Changes to Cable Attributes

Author
Fellmeth
Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)Supreme Being (8.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi guys,

I used to be able to select multiple cables or objects and via the "AttributesEditableWrapper Collection Editor" add or remove Attribute for more than one object at a time.

-Now when I select more than one Block object I can't seem to be able to get into the "AttributesEditableWrapper Collection Editor". I can only get into the "AttributesEditableWrapper Collection Editor" for one Block object at a time.

-And for Cables, when I more than one Cable at a time I can indeed get into the "AttributesEditableWrapper Collection Editor" but I only have the ability to add attributes to all the Cables that I have selected. If I wish to remove Cable attributes I must do it one cable at a time.

-Via "Personalization/Setting" I can change the Attribute for multiple Cables or Objects and then via "Update Attribute Values" append changes to everything within the drawing. However this method only adds changes and does not allow attributes to be deleted within the Blocks and Cables themselves.

-Eris Fellmeth

Fellmeth@controLED.de
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...