User Defined Products

Author
John Drake
Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In an attempt to create a Product that does not currently exist in the Product Library - in this case an Electro Voice ZX3, I found that I could not find an appropriate symbol, nor could I modify a symbol to something resembling what I needed.  The ZX4 is very close - but would need to have it's properties modified to become a ZX3 and saved - but I have been unable to do that.  So what I get is shown below.  There is no Symbol of a two way box in the options from which to choose.  See below for differences.

I have not found a way to modify an existing symbol as I used to do a lot of in StarDrawAV2007.  How do we modify an existing symbol in Stardraw7?

John

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi John,

Currently freeform editing of user defined symbols is not available in the Stardraw Design 7 Beta, but it will be added prior to release - see http://www.stardraw.com/forums/Topic7113-13-1.aspx

We also plan to increase the number and scope of icons available to the Product Wizard.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...