Developing rack and pictorial icons

Author
mptadam
Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)Supreme Being (490 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I started using the Stardraw A/V demo yesterday and am really enjoying it. Ridiculously easy to pick up and I've been making diagrams for every system I could possibly need. I've been using the Symbol Wizard as well which has been great. I sent a diagram to a colleague who has used Stardraw previously, though he was most familiar with the pictorial schematics. We got to talking and neither of us can figure out how to design new symbols for rack mode or pictorial mode, and I can't find any info creating new symbols for these modes.

I figured I'd search the forum before I hit submit, and I found this http://www.stardraw.com/forums/FindPost3356.aspx

Should I create a symbol and save it with the appropriate file name in the appropriate location so that I've got pictorial and rack images?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...