Dongle drivers not loading under Windows 7 in Parallels

Author
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The dongle should work just fine in a hub.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
kevinwillis
kevinwillis
Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks David. That worked beautifully!!! One more question though: does the dongle need to be inserted in a local USB port or can it be in an USB hub?

Thanks again. You guys are fantastic!!!

Kevin

David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Can you try downloading and running the latest driver setup program for your dongle:

http://blob.stardraw.com/downloads/stardraw/General/HASPUserSetup.exe

Please let us know if this works for you.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

kevinwillis
kevinwillis
Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)Supreme Being (866 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm running Stardraw on a Macbook Pro under Windows 7 32-bit running in Parallels 6. The dongle shows up in Device Manager but the drivers are not loading. I have downloaded and run the latest install and checked to see that the Cryp Key service is running. I tried running the hinstall file from a command prompt in Windows and got an error that the operating system was not supported.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...