Customise Title Block Logo

Author
M
Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Greetings
I am struggling to change and save the Title Block Logo on existing schematics.   
I have used the following methods:
Saved a copy of the existing Title Block template from the route file, and placed it in a local file on the PC. Selected the saved local template copy in Title Block and then deleted the current layout, replacing it with a copied Title Block from a drawing that has the layout and logo I need  This then for some reason does not follow through with the correct Document Field information, and remains the same as the original template. It also seems to have a different scale to that of the drawing  
The next method was to open the Title Block template as a new project, but once I import the image/logo and size it accordingly, the Title Block seems to get deleted when I hit save 

The correct logo is saved in Tools/Personalisation, but also does not seem to pull to the drawings as the instructions suggest.

Moving forward from this, how can I simply update revision number and issue date when changes are made, as this ability also seems to evade me.

Kr
Michael
Edited 5 Months Ago by MPTechSol
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...