ALL UDPs suddenly smaller

Author
B
Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)Supreme Being (254 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I installed the latest update to the 7.3 this morning - and have been running around my entire plan correcting cables and placings - somhow, ALL the user defined products became smaller

As the screen shot below shows, not only did the UDP get smaller (the 1 on top is what I got when I deleted the device from the drawing and dragged it back in from the Available Symbols pane) - but the alignment to the grid is off on almost all the UDP the are on the drawing (I actually think on ALL) - so even if I was done moving things around, I would have had to sort the whole drawing out. Cable liines were all over the place in respect to the grid.

What's going on??

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Bman,

Thanks for your post.  The recent update will have had no effect on UDPs or drawings - no changes have been made in that area.  For details of the update see http://forums.stardraw.com/Topic18448.aspx 

Can you send your project file to techsupport@stardraw.com, so that we can see exactly what's happening in that project, as well as a screengrab of the whole screen so that we can see your current Document Properties Grid settings?.Thanks.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Binyamin,

Thanks for sending the project file and screengrab.  It appears that the whole of the drawing was scaled up by 130% - which is why things are off the grid and larger when compared to new symbols added from the Product Browser - so the correct fix will be to scale the drawing back down by 100/130 (76.923%).

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...