Incomplete Product Symbols

Author
TravisB
Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)Supreme Being (224 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I've ran into an issue numerous times now while completing A/V drawings where a product symbol will not be complete or is badly formatted (labels not aligned, weird sizing, etc.). Today it specifically was with the Crestrom DM-MD32x32 product symbol. The symbol has the required 32 inputs, but only 8 (out of the required 32) outputs, which are also a completely different size than the card symbols that are supposed to fit into them.  Our company was sold Stardraw on the lone fact that the product libraries were already there for us so we did not have to waste time creating our own. I have had to modify over half of the symbols I have used and most were for widely popular products in the industry.

Am I missing something here? Are symbols not checked over before being submitted to the database?

Thanks,
Travis

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...