Missing Manufacturer Items

Author
t-j.simons
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Perhaps I have totally missed the fix in the forums, but I am missing a lot of Manufacturer equipment in my libraries. Case in Point: Under Apple, I only have a mac mini, and a X-Serve available. I see that the product list says that apple TV, iPads, etc have all had products drawn, but they aren't showing up for me... I even removed apple from my list of libraries, and then re-added them hoping it would sync up, but no luck. Any ideas?????
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
It may be that you have tried to use this manufacturer library before synchronization is complete.

To force re-synchronization of the library follow this procedure:

1. Using Tools | Personalization | Manufacturer Libraries remove Apple from your list of Selected Manufacturers and click on OK.
  2. Allow synchronization to complete: wait until the application Status Bar (bottom left of the application window) shows Synchronization Complete.
  3. Using Tools | Personalization | Manufacturer Libraries add Apple to your list of Selected Manufacturers and click on OK.
  4. Allow synchronization to complete.
Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...