Lost dongle

Author
pftsol
Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob,

How do we go about replacing a lost dongle?

Thanks
Tags
pftsol
pftsol
Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)Supreme Being (6.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I was finally able to find my lost dongle. The answer to my question would however be helpful should this ever really occur. Thank you. Pasquale
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Pasquale,

Replacement of lost, damaged or stolen dongles is part of the support service included in the Annual Subscription, see http://www.stardraw.com/products/stardrawdesign7/subscriptions.asp

Holders of a current subscription, like yourself, can just email us and we will replace the dongle free of charge. Moreover we can issue a temporary unlock code so that you can continue to work with Stardraw Design 7 while the new dongle is in transit.

In the event of dongle replacement, the dongle that is replaced is remotely de-activated and becomes unusable.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 11 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...