Unable to sign up for Synchronize UDP

Author
t-j.simons
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Following the link in SD, I am attempting to enable the Synchronize UDP feature. However, even tho I signed in on the website, the page never gets past the "checking Account details: please wait...... screen. I have tried to enable on multiple different machines, but get stopped at the same place every time. Thoughts?
David Strawbridge
David Strawbridge
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)
Sorry to hear you're having problems with this.We have now activated the UDP synchronize service for you, however if you could answer a couple of questions it might help us debug the issue:

- What version of Internet Explorer are you using?
- Does the page show your name correctly on the "Welcome" line near the top?

Thanks

Dave Strawbridge.

t-j.simons
t-j.simons
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
We have to run IE 7 by corporate policy. Version is 7.0.5730.13CO It did show me being logged in, and appear to be spelled correctly.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...