Print is too light

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not sure where the problem is on this.

When I print, unless I have enhanced the line weight (as is easy to do for a cable, but not for product/objects), objects are almost too light to see. For example pictorials or outlines on block products lineweight is too light. Experiments on the printer, from the old SD2007 viewer, SD 2007 drawings print out correctly on that printer; but not from within the SD2007 program. We don't have a viewer for SD7 yet, where is that found please?

I have gone through the settings on the print driver and enabled light line enhancement, saturated color... so everything that I could find on the driver software to enhance light lines. The printer in and of itself prints other applications to satisfaction, and if I have created my own UDP from a jpg it is also satisfactory within sd7. I am wondering if there is a settings within SD7 that I can adjust to enhance the library items?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
galaxyguide - 12 Years Ago
Rob Robinson - 12 Years Ago
                         Hi Rob, Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I suppose it is too...
                             Hi Linda, I'm pleased to tell you that we have just published an...
                                 yes!
markspend1 - 11 Years Ago