Attributes not updating

Author
Tobinski
Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi 

I recently created a custom attribute for connectors which I used to replace the engraving feature.  Basically I have [XXX] on a layer called connector ID in my user defined product in panel and block drawings.  The aim is that when I number the 600 odd connectors on the schematic these numbers will update onto the panel drawings and vice versa if i make a numbering change on a panel the schematic updates,  ( works in theory and kind of in principal) 

Problem seems to be when I do "Update attributes"  not all of them update and sometimes the attribute is on the properties list with a number but the attribute does not display on the connector in the drawing.  If I delete the connector off the drawing and then add it back in from available symbols the attribute reappears.

Any Ideas??? 
Replies
Tobinski
Tobinski
Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Rob 

Thanks, File is on its way to you, have put details of the file in the email.  Also the error report only seems to occur when I close the program if  I have available symbols unpinned and on a second monitor.  

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Toby,

For those following the thread, I'm pleased to say that an update that fixes the issue has been published: see http://forums.stardraw.com/Topic15847.aspx

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 9 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...