Our Premium libraries are not for 90 manufacturers as it was when purchased. It's been reduced to...

Author
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not sure what happened but need this fixed, thanks - went in to change manufacturers to those we use more of and saw we are over on both Premium Bundle keys. Is this a glitch? Attached is screenshot.

Thanks
John
Attachments
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)
JohnParker,CTS,CSP (28/08/2012)
Not sure what happened but need this fixed, thanks - went in to change manufacturers to those we use more of and saw we are over on both Premium Bundle keys. Is this a glitch? Attached is screenshot.

Thanks
John

I'd like to update my libraries but awaiting response.
Thanks,
John
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi John,

Certainly something odd has happened - it may be a hangover from the Beta phase.

We have reset your manufacturer sleections which means that you will need to re-select the libraries that you want, but once this is done all will be well.

Note that the Platinum bundle allows installation of up to 70 libraries at any time and as long as you have a current subscription you can swap out and replace manufacturer libraries at will.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
YIKES! That reset has removed ALL of my user defined products, some of which I've just made for a drawing needed 1 hour ago. Can I have those back please?????
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Why has it changed from 90 to 70? When did happen? When we bought the keys the selection was 90 and was previously the number on the SD web page which has been updated. At that time the premium was the top you could buy. Now with the previously unavailable premium + it appears that 90 has been reduced to 70. Is it going to be reduced again in the future - if say a premium ++ and premium +++ is added? If, so what is premium going to be in the future?

Very. Frustrated. And. Disappointed.
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi John,

No. The Platinum bundle has always been 70 manufacturers. We have not changed, and we have not reduced anything.

You may be getting confused with the public Beta program which we ran with 100 libraries. However, the Platinum bundle has always been 70 libraries.

We are investigating the UDP issue you have described and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
All I know Rob is that our libraries used to show "90 of 90" since January and then it changed to "90 of 70". My UDP's came back; but since the reset I've had different challenges - even though I'm signed in and confirmed on bottom right hand side of program with dongle connected and lit; I am unable to print or save...!

I'm currently doing screen shots so I can redo all the work for three projects...two of which I had to do twice.

<sigh>
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Here is screen shot of what I'm looking at. Notice Save is greyed, and I'm signed in.
Attachments
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi John,

Save will be greyed out if you have not made changes to a document; there's nothing to save. Your screenshot could be showing completely normal behavior.

If you make a change, Save will become active.

As for printing, what happens when you choose to Print?

What is shown when you select Help | About?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 12 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi John,

Upon further reflection I have a theory.

If this is a fairly new installation you could have been running under the standard 30 day Demo. This grants Save and Print functionality and includes 20 manufacturer libraries. It is possible that the demo allocation was added to the Platinum allowance of 70 libraries assigned to your account, giving the total of 90 manufacturers for the demo period.

What might now be happening is that the demo has expired and your machine is failing to see your dongle, which would explain why you can't save and print. It is the dongle that enables Save and Print after expiry of the demo period. A screenshot of the Help | About dialog would confirm this; if no dongle information is shown in the dialog, the machine can't see your dongle.

I see from your screenshot that you are running Windows within the Mac OS. I'm unsure which emulator you are using, Fusion, Parallels, or something else, but you should check that the virtual machine is configured to see your dongle. In Parallels, for example, you need to configure the VM to have a USB controller and ensure that the controller is connected. The documentation for your VM product should clarify this.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...