Where is my UDP?

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Attempting to streamline some of the larger block diagrams for my company's desire to have very streamlined small format drawings, for overview. I created compact versions of the Crestron DM switcher, block diagram and also reconfigured the cards to fit the smaller format. They were in my UDP library, and I can't say exactly when they disappeared, but they did exist, since I pullled products out of them. I know that sometime after creating them, on another day, I synched my personal libraries to the cloud. I am attaching the drawing, you can see that on the video tab there is my UDP block of the DM switcher; it identifies correctly in the properties pane, However it is missing in my UDP library. There are two Crestron headings down in the provided library, but I do not find my UDP in there either. I have opened all files wherein I used this block and find nothing.

The same is true for my Biamp Tesira and compacted cards that are on the audio tab. I made seperate UDP's for each of these, went through the product wizard as well as editing the symbol. In both instances it worked for awhile. I did name the symbols with the addition of "compact" in their names, so as not to replicate names of existing block cards and switchers. I have checked in the pictorial and in the block tabs also, and do not find them.

This "Synchronize UDP Service" should consolidate and file in a cloud based library, all my libraries across the different machines that I use. correct? I don't have my laptop with me at work right now to check..... if I go home and find these libraries on my laptop and sign in, they will just be added to my cloud library and I won't blow away my other libraries, correct? Is there something else necessary other than signing in and making sure synch libraries is activated?

Also there are three engineers in my company that would like to link to our central UDP Library. What is the procedure for accomplishing this?
Attachments
CUSOM OR-ICU Control Room.zip (369 views, 1.00 MB)
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Linda,

Under what email address are you logged in?

Have you logged in to all machines with the same email address?

UDPs are linked to the email address and you can only access a UDP using the email address login under which it was created.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
galaxyguide
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)Supreme Being (30K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How do the other engineers in our company log in to the same UDP library?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Just log in with the same email address/password.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...