Modifying text on several items simultaneously

Author
hasum77
Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since last update I am not able to change text attributes on several cables or symbols at a time. That was one of the best features of Stardraw Design7 and it seems to have gone away. Now, when selecting more than one item, the Labels section in the Properties window disappears (even if items have the same properties). It was specially useful and time saver when setting middle labels on several cables. I am aware of the Cable Labels tool but in most cases, the middle label won't necessarily be related to the end and start labels. For example, that was the tool to use if I wanted to label all digital video cables with DV00X but use the middle label to specify what cable it is (HDMI, DVI, etc). I would label all start and ends of the same type using the Cable Label tool and then select all HDMIs and write HDMI in the Middle Label box in the Properties window. I even used it to change several symbol names or connectors simultaneously. Can we get that feature back? - Thank you.
Tags
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thanks for alerting us to this - we are working on a fix and will post back to this thread as soon as an update is available.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
I'm pleased to announce that we have published an update that fixes this issue.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
hasum77
hasum77
Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Installed and tested. Cable label issue fixed. Thank you.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...