Many products are missing from the Middle Atlantic line. Can we get them back?

Many products are missing from the Middle Atlantic line. Can we get...
Author
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not sure what happened but working on a timeline and need to specify in a rack with details. Help?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi John,

You've also emailed saying that you can't find the Middle Atlantic Products DWR-12-22SD. I'm assuming that this is the only part that you can't find, but if that's not the case can you give some more details, i.e.:

a) Is the product not published in the library? If so, please request the symbol in the normal way

b) Are published library parts not appearing on your computer? If published parts are missing it could mean that your libraries have not finished synchronizing.

Regarding this specific product, our library contains a DWR-12-22, and it contains a EWR-12-22SD.

As far as I can tell, the Middle Atlantic Products website does not list a DWR-12-22SD anywhere. Is this a new product that you'd like to see added to the library?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 12 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...