Customized reports

Author
Brakeman75
Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello all,

I need to customize reports. How do I access my reports? Can the be in the Tools\reports menu? Tried saving as the original was blocked by the read only.

I took the webinar today and quite honestly I am overloaded with information and ideas. The question I want address to first, is when I open Stardraw I get a MS Office Excel message saying “The file you are trying to open, “stardraw AV 2007 System Attributes.xls, is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupt and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now? Y/N. is there a problem?

I also get a server busy message that does not want to go away but not every time I open Stardraw.

I I don’t want to lose a bunch of work due to a setup glitch. I am using windows 7 64 bit, MS Office 2007.

Brakeman75
Brakeman75
Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)Supreme Being (2K reputation)
I don't have the Hasp with me. Is that the reason?

sorry about the ancient message after this line. How to remove??

I took the webinar today and quite honestly I am overloaded with information and ideas. The question I want address to first, is when I open Stardraw I get a MS Office Excel message saying “The file you are trying to open, “stardraw AV 2007 System Attributes.xls, is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupt and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now? Y/N. is there a problem?

I also get a server busy message that does not want to go away but not every time I open Stardraw.

I I don’t want to lose a bunch of work due to a setup glitch. I am using windows 7 64 bit, MS Office 2007.

Brakeman75
Brakeman75
I found the pare on the website that explains the custom reports. Thank you.

David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (430K reputation)
Group: Administrators
To resolve this issue, have a look at this FAQ:

http://www.stardraw.com/products/stardrawav/FAQ.asp?FAQ=RA002&AppName=AV

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
Brakeman75
Brakeman75
Thank you David.

In a report template, how do I add the named_ranges?

Brakeman75
Brakeman75
I am using Excel 2007, what file type is best to save the template and report?

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Regarding the startup/server busy message, see the FAQ at http://www.stardraw.com/PRODUCTS/StardrawAV/FAQ.asp?FAQ=RA002&AppName=AV

Customized report templates must be saved with a .xlt extension, see the FAQ at http://www.stardraw.com/PRODUCTS/StardrawAV/FAQ.asp?FAQ=RA001

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...