Feb 8th update Cable Labeling Issues

Author
Fellmeth
Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)Supreme Being (8.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The Update on February 8th has dramatically changed the ways that I can position the cable labels within a drawing (I can no longer place the labels away from the cables!), as well as removed the option for near, far or center positioning. This upgrade has left me at a stand still on some of my drawings and completely impeded my ability to label cables the way I please. I do not understand the purpose of this upgrade at all. It has not added any new feature, instead it has only restricted existing ones.
I really need the ability to place labels where I freely will them to be.

-Eris Fellmeth

Fellmeth@controLED.de
Edited 12 Years Ago by Fellmeth
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
David Snipp - 12 Years Ago
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
                         Hi David, I've tested out the new update, and I'm currently finishing...
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
                             Eris, We've made some further tweaks to the automatic cable label...
                                 Hi David, I'm a big fan of the new changes regarding labels...
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
                                     Eris, So, is this only a problem because you have vertical...
                                         Hi David, Thank you for your patience with my some-what unorthodox...
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
                                             The problem with exposing the cable label alignment so that it is...
                                                 Hi David, Thanks for the clear explanation, I understand now your...
Fellmeth - 12 Years Ago
                                                     Eris, Perhaps I do not understand the steps you are having to take to...