set layer color, make sub layers

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to make sub-layers within the audio layer. I want to assign a different color to each sub layer: 1. line level 2. mic level 3. speaker level

I have 16 mic level lines to pull to the audia flex.

What is the procedure of making a layer, changing its line width, color and then selecting to use that layer?

I have changed color over in the properties box, but I don't want to have to do that for each individual line. I am used to AV2007 and autocad, and neither of these are informing me on how to use layers in .s07
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
galaxyguide - 12 Years Ago
Rob Robinson - 12 Years Ago
Cyril@Dynamix - 12 Years Ago
                         Cyril, As Rob has indicated, default settings, such as color are a...
David Snipp - 12 Years Ago
                             I want to show different cable types in different colors to be easily...
                                 Cyril, With regards to Layers, Stardraw Design 7 works exactly like...
David Snipp - 12 Years Ago
                                     Hi David, what do you think WOULD be a better way to do it than a...
zuk123 - 12 Years Ago
                                         zuk123, I have been advocating this for years with toolbar buttons to...
Howard Quinton - 12 Years Ago
                                             Hi Howard, I agree with you. I've been working with companies that do...
zuk123 - 12 Years Ago
                                                 [quote][b]zuk123 (1/16/2012)[/b][hr]Unless I missed it, once the cable...
                                                     Thanks Rob, that helps enormously. z
zuk123 - 12 Years Ago