update reports

Author
metalroot
Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi Rob

Thanks, that works now. If the two attributes exist, reports do not anymore run to worlds end.

Regards

Roman
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Roman,

In your project, does the attribute "Cost price" exist? The easiest way to check is to look at the Products grid - there should be a column entitled "Cost Price".

If Cost Price does not exist you cannot run any "Cost" reports becasue there is nothing to report on.

The easiest way to ensure that the Cost Price attribute is created for all products is to choose Tools | Personalization | Settings and add Cost Price (and Sale Price) to the list of default Product Attributes. These attributes are added to all products as they are inserted into a project.

Alternatively you can choose Tools | Personalization | Product Attributes and then Regenerate Product Attributes - this will create the Product Attributes spreadsheet into which you can put values for Cost Price, Sale Price and any other attributes you want to create (by adding them to the list of Attribute names).

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 12 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
metalroot
metalroot
Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)Supreme Being (955 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi

I had a similar problem. I changed the attribute "Room" for some units and tried to generate a report "Cost by Room". This resulted in an infinite report creation, only stoppable by killing the process.

Is there another way to create grouped reports of the cost?

Thanks.

Roman
David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Linda,

Are you sure you deleted the product from the project and not just from the drawing?

You can press the SHIFT key as you delete the product from a drawing to remove it from the project or you can select the product from the Available Symbols View and delete it from the project there or you can select it in the Products view and delete it there too.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Hi Linda,

We are unable to reproduce this - can you attach to a post (as a zip file) or email to techsupport @ stardraw . com a project that exhibits this behavior? If we can reproduce it we can diagnose and fix any problem.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
galaxyguide
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
1. deleted products off the product page, went to reports.

2. Reports showed deleted products still there

3. Searched for refresh button, found "Reflow"

4. Reflow created many many reports, created a loop and now I have 64 pages of identical reports, but it is still looping and I don't know how to stop the loop without losing my drawing.

?
Edited 12 Years Ago by galaxyguide
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...