help section

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I think I posted this in the wrong space, so this is a repost.

The reality is that I have a very narrow window of opportunity to quickly grasp the new format, and get back to production. I just went through the webinar, which was a useful overview. I've looked at the movies on the website. Now I am trying to see if I can produce a drawing. I am having trouble with setting the line color and width on the cable tool and keeping it that way, with out having to keep adjusting the color and line width for each cable. Also the ANSI B size title block instructs the printer to grab B size paper, but prints A size.

The help section just sends me online where there are the movies and this forum. I need some sort of quick start, or user manual that I can quickly grab the information I need at the time that I bump into the issue, then I need to keep running. In the webinar Rob seemed to use the cable tool in a way that he could click two points and then connect, not just like the old cable tool. Now I don't know if it was actually cable tool he was using. While webinar is a great overview, the environment is totally new, it is hard to absorb all the particular details at once.

So, that was long winded, but my point is I need a help section, or look up reference.

Thanks much,
Linda

Edited 12 Years Ago by galaxyguide
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
galaxyguide - 12 Years Ago