how to create a rack view of product

Author
Sujith SS
Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob,

In Stardraw AV 2007 , I have a rack - front view of product, when i click the side & Rear view , it still shows the front view of the products.

is there anyway to do to get view of side and rear by manually drawing in CAD and copying into my library.

Kind Regards, Smile

Sujith.SS
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Sujith,

Ensure that the objects that make up each view are on the correct layer.  Front view objects should be on the Front View Layer, rear objects on the Rear View layer etc.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

markspend1
markspend1
Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)Supreme Being (998 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey Sujith according to that topic i think that through AutoCAD drawing viewer you can upgrade essential info in AutoCAD drawing details on the fly.The product is free and users can upgrade essential info in AutoCAD drawing details on the fly.Also set layer status,color,view etc..

online marketing new york
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...