Products - Available Manufacturers to Selected Manufacturers

Author
BizmanUSA
Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have previously emailed Rob advising him of the ongoing issue with the Products - Available Manufacturers to Selected Manufacturers section.  At this point we still cannot add more than 70 Available Maufacturers to the Selected Manufacturers list.  However progress seems to be happening as of this entry we can now at least highlight additional listings in the Available Manufacturers list but still cannnot trasfer them to to Selected Manufacturers list.

Hopefully this will be up and running at the webinar on Friday.

BizmanUSA

Edited 13 Years Ago by BizmanUSA
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
I believe this post is in the wrong forum and relates to the Stardraw Design 7 Beta.

The Stardraw Design 7 Beta is limited to 70 manufacturers.  This is intentional and will not be changed during the Beta test period.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

BizmanUSA
BizmanUSA
Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)Supreme Being (633 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yep, you are correct . . .

I will repost in Stardraw Design 7 Beta thread

P.S. Thanks for the reply and answer to the issue.

BizmanUSA

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...