STARDRAW Software Products Language.

Author
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The application language is decided on installation and cannot be changed 'on-the-fly'.

If you want to have 2 language versions it would be necessary to have 2 separate installations.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

bcextech
bcextech
Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)Supreme Being (223 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
i noticed you have said there are different languages for this program but is there any ability to switch between languages when you please? for example my strongest language is english so i would work in english but my collegue is italian and although his english is ok i am sure that switching to italian when he uses it would make his production much more efficient? would you have to install two versions to be able to switch without having to re install or update?

BCEX Tech department
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hi Yomi,

Stardraw Audio, Stardraw A/V, Stardraw A/V Lite and Stardraw Lighting 2D are available in the following languages:

• English
  • German
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • Portuguese

For these applications you select your chosen language when you perform a LiveUpdate online.

Stardraw Control is currently available only in English, but the custom user interfaces you create can of course include any language or character set you want.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
yomi
yomi
Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)Supreme Being (249 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi,

Im from Peru, would ask you if all Stardraw products also a Spanish version is on the market now?

Best regards

Yomi

----------------

yomi
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...