Creating Layers

Author
Luke Smith
Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Im new to Stardraw and have little to no knowledge of how the software works.
I've dabbled over the last few days and have created a couple of drawings but they are not upto
the standard I would like them to be.

Please could you inform me of how I can create and view multiple tabs, each showing the different
types of cabling involved overall.

regards

Luke

----------------------------------------------

Luke Smith: Junior Project Designer

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Luke,

Layers are not handled through Tabs, but they can be toggled Visible/Hidden using the View submenu under the Tools menu.  You can also access layers through the document Properties sheet Layers tab (rightclick anywhere in the drawing window and select Document).

I recommend that you sit in on one of our free webinars; these are a great way to spend 45 minutes or so getting productive with Stardraw AV (or its sibling design applications) and, being live, give you the opportunity to ask any questions you want.  You can register at http://www.stardraw.com/company/events

I hope this is helpful

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Luke Smith
Luke Smith
Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)Supreme Being (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thankyou for the quick response.

Cool, I'll look into booking myself onto one of these classes now Smile

Luke

----------------------------------------------

Luke Smith: Junior Project Designer

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...