Stardraw A/V Dongle problems with Windows 7

Author
cwzell
Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)Supreme Being (263 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The dongle is not recognized on my Windows 7 PC, so Stardraw A/V runs in demo mode only. The light only comes on momentarily when I first boot. Tried downloading fresh software, and assuring internet explorer is my default app. Also tried to install new dongle driver, but Windows will not allow installation of a driver without digital signage.

Any suggestions? Anyone else have problems with Windows 7? The dongle worked fine with a temporarily borrowed Windows XP machine. Thanks or your help - I really need to get this operational ASAP!!

CZ
Edited 14 Years Ago by cwzell
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post.  As we mentioned in correspondence outside of this forum we are only able to offer technical support to holders of a current subscription.  Since your subscription was allowed to lapse more than a year ago we cannot comment on the issues you are facing and, additionally, you will not be able to access other important features delivered through the subscription, including access to online services and data updates.

Stardraw AV fully supports Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit, and you have already proven that the dongle itself is fully functional.  The issue is therefore specific to something about this particular machine.  With a current subscription we will be able to assist in solving your problem for you immediately. 

We urge you to renew your subscription so that we can resume provision of the valuable services which are central to our commercial model and which will ultimately provide an excellent return for your quite minimal investment.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...