Template

Author
Brent
Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I updated my Stardraw 2007 as requested and I no longer have a "TEMPLATE" when I want to start a drawing from scratch. The window shows up but nothing to select from. Please advise. Love the program !
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the kind words. 

The old templates folder was, usually, "C:\Program Files\Stardraw.com Ltd\Stardraw AV 2007\Templates".

The default location for templates is now "C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Templates\Stardraw.com Ltd\Stardraw AV 2007".  This had to be moved to conform with new access rights policies in some recent operating systems.

The templates folder should contain four .S01 files (Block Schematic.S01, Panel Layout.S01 etc) and a number of .XLT files.  You can check for these files using Windows Explorer.

In Stardraw AV you can check and set where the application looks for data and other resources under Options | Library Directories. Make sure that the path to Templates and Reports matches the location of the .S01 and .XLT files.  If the files are still in the old location we recommend that you move them to the new default location.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Brent
Brent
Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for the quick help on this, perfect information!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...