Lectern Drawings

Author
Jay McArdle
Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Does anyone know how to make custom furniture in the Rack Elevation mode?

Jay McArdle
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Jay,

You can use Stardraw to draw anything.  Can you be a bit more specific about the particular problem you're trying to solve?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Jay McArdle
Jay McArdle
Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)Supreme Being (696 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a job that is requiring me to do drawings for custom furniture that will house the equipment. It is a specialized rack elevation of sorts. The actual language is:

"Provide custom furniture drawings accurately representing the original design with enough detail for custom fabrication."

I am trying to figure out how I am going to do this, and going forward how to represent the rack elevation of custom lecterns that we provide.

Thanks.

Jay McArdle
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Jay,

It sounds like standard, regular drawing work.  Stardraw's generic drawing tools (Line, Rectangle, Polygon, Circle/Arc, Text, Dimension etc) should give you what you need.  You just need to draw whatever you want to draw. I'm not entirely sure what additional help we can give you.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...