Subscription Level not Authorized

Author
Levi Perry
Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have Stardraw AV(we also have Stardraw AV Lite, and Stardraw Control). We purchased it a few years ago and have had no problems with the program. We have not renewed our subscription because we do not use the online library anymore we have created all the products we use and find it really easy to create symbols when we need new ones. This morning i drew a public service commission' the whole room, from the floor layout to the walls to the ceiling view. Well now it will not let me open the Floor view or the Ceiling View it gives me an error message that reads. (Your subscription level is not authorized to access this symbol. If you wish to upgrade your subscription, please visit www.stardraw.com) We have created a lot of drawings like this one and have been out of subscription for a few months now. Any ideas on how to fix?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
This message is usually displayed if you attempt to open a symbol for which the application is not authorized,  for example if you try to open a symbol installed by Stardraw AV using Stardraw AV Lite.

Can you confirm that you are not trying to use one application to open symbols that were installed through another?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Levi Perry
Levi Perry
Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)Supreme Being (855 reputation)
I tryed to open the files in AV Lite and AV Pro and got the same error message.
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Please zip up the .S01 file and attach it to a post, or just email it to us at techsupport @ stardraw.com.  We can take a look and see if there is something strange about that particular file.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Levi Perry
Levi Perry
Here are the Files. Thanks
Attachments
David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Levi,

We've had a look at your files and they seem to be corrupted.

The first tell-tale sign is that the files are very small - just a few KiloBytes each.

The error message about your subscription is a red herring as we tried our best to open the corrupt file and mis-interpreted the bad data inside of it.

I can confirm that if you have been able to save a document in Stardraw, then you should be able to open it again, no matter what your subscription level was.

I would check your hard drive for errors, restore any backups you have and check your other folders for suspicously small files.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...