Linking Blocks and Racks in My Symbols

Author
HPF
Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Rob

thanks for your reply. It is another day, and it does work fine for me now. I don't know what went wrong - my apologies.

HP

Thanks & Best Regards

Hanspeter Frick

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Hanspeter,

I have exactly followed the steps as you've described them but cannot reproduce the problem - it works fine, and without reproducing the issue it's impossible to tell where you're going wrong.

Have you Refreshed Libraries?  This is in the Options menu.

Perhaps we could look at it at the end of a scheduled webinar, if you can face such an early start!

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

HPF
HPF
Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Rob

I created I symbol, and want a rack device associated with it. in My Symbol/Blocks I have a device called '1', and in My Symbols/Racks I have a device drawing unit called '1'. Both were created by editing an existing one by saving it in my Symbols, and then editing it. Both have exactly the same path, and name.

When I get Stardraw to convert my block diagram to a rack layout it does not associate anything in my symbols, and only shows rack devices from the standard library.

Please advise how to synchronize My Libraries.

Thanks

HP

Thanks & Best Regards

Hanspeter Frick

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...