HELP HELP HELP

Author
Brent
Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)Supreme Being (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
OK... Post #2

I called the phone number and I was requested to re-ask for help...

Since the last update on two computers one with XP and the other with 7, When I used the on line blocks I have to drag it to the page twice, the first time it takes 6 seconds then quits, I re-drag the block and it works like it used to. Any thoughts..

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the post - we are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

Synchronize is unaffected so you could - and should - simply Synch your Offline Libraries in the recommended fashion. 

Stardraw AV was designed on the principle that you would download the manufacturer libraries you use on a regular basis into Offline Libraries (local disk access will ALWAYS be quicker than online speeds) and fall back on Online Libraries only occasionally for 'non-stock' symbols.  With this in mind, even a 6 second delay would hardly impact the workflow.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...