Drawing over several pages

Author
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Hanspeter,

Different files in Stardraw cannot be linked so the functionality you describe is not available.  However, there may be a different solution to the problem you are trying to solve.  For example, if you want to tile your design across multiple printed pages you can use File | Page Setup to set a print scale.  If at the selected scale the drawing is bigger than a single page, Stardraw will tile the drawing across a number of pages automatically.

If you want to print only a section of your drawing, you can use File | Print Area | Set to draw a print selection: in this case, only the items within the Print Area will be printed.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

HPF
HPF
Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)Supreme Being (5.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
is there a way to have a block diagram go over several pages? to have tabs/tags which link to another page, and continue there?

I have some block diagram from very large systems, and rather than having a huge single sheet I would like to break it up into several pages.

But at the end I would like the cable numbering and the rack layouts to be all one system.

Thanks & Best Regards

Hanspeter Frick

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...