My Blocks missing text

Author
jefferyhartman
Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I created several block components yesterday and today when I added them to a block layout, they are incomplete. For instance a video deck only has some of the inputs and outputs instead of all of them. When I go to My Libraries/Blocks/ then double click to edit the same video deck, all ins and outs are present. When I try to drag it or copy it back in to the layout, the same ins and outs are missing. What am I doing wrong? I am a beginner.

Jeff Hartman
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Jeff,

It sounds like you've turned off the layers that hold the missing IOs.

In the drawing window rightclick, select Document, go to the Layers tab and check the Display status of the layers in question (it's probably one or more of the "Circuit Path" layers).  Individual layers can also be toggled from the Tools | View menu.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

jefferyhartman
jefferyhartman
Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)Supreme Being (524 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Bob. That was it. I inadvertently put them on a layer that was off. That was really driving me crazy. Thanks again.

Jeff Hartman
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...