insertion of block diagram in DWG file

Author
pra
Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear All,

I would like to insert block diagram or pictoral diagram on a dwg architect drawing !!but i cant get it right on the stardraw audio to show the speaker placement!!! can somebody help me and the drawing of the DWG file drawing unit scale is 1:200(unit mm)

Can somebody help me to get the right scaling insertion of the cad drawing for my speaker placement

pravin
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Pravin,

Schematic symbols are not drawn to scale - they are designed for use in schematic drawings which, by definition, are not to scale.

Typically when you position products on a plan view you are more interested in the location of the product than in showing the to-scale physical characteristics of that product. We recommend using a simple representation (your own symbol) to indicate product locations.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...