Video tutorial

Author
Fredbergy
Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
i found the stardrawav movie very helpful but you don't have the ability to go to a precise location, you have to look the entire movie!

It is possible to put it online in kinda mpg format or other downloadable file or put it on youtube just to be able to go on a precise location in the movie???

And it is possible to give access online to some of the web seminar? I have done one of these and found it to be very helpful too... (with the ability to navigate thrue the movie)

Regard,

Fred

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Fred,

You can navigate the movie - simply drag the 'thumb' on the progress bar.  Note: you can drag to any point on the movie that has been cached; you may need to wait for a little bit while the movie caches to see the later parts.  The black line ion the status bar indicates how much of the movie has cached.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Fredbergy
Fredbergy
Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)Supreme Being (5.2K reputation)
sorry but it doesn't appear like that here (i've got IE7) i've doesn't seen any progress bar or something that show that i can drag to any point in the movie.

It simply open a new window with the movie without any control on it (the movie seem to be played with Flash player) and the movie start.

David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (431K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The video should open in a new window and you should see the following:

You should see the progressbar at the bottom of the page.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd

Fredbergy
Fredbergy
ok. I've try to put the adress in a new browser and i see it, instead of the popup browser...

Thanks

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...