Panel Mount Connectors

Author
jkaiser
Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Im trying to create a custom panel for a drawing that needs to leave our office here this afternoon.  I have gone through the connectors libraries, etc... I am trying to find symbols for a panel mount that would consist of a DVI connector and also a HDMI connector.  Any assistance on locating these would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Again!

Jon

Kevin Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Symbols Manager (15K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Jon,

You can find a Panel mount DVI connector in the Stardraw AV libraries under Panels\L-Com\DVI.

We've also just added an HDMI panel mount connector to the AV symbols libraries which can be found under Panels\Generic Hardware\Connectors\HDMI.

You should synchronize your offline libraries to download this and all other symbol updates.

A useful tip when looking for symbols in the libraries is to use the Search feature.  To use the search right click on any folder in the library list and select 'Search'.  More information on this feature can be found here

I hope this helps.

Regards

Kevin Harrison

Stardraw.com Ltd

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...