Adding Speakers-Arrays to Side View Autocad Drawings

Author
jkaiser
Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)Supreme Being (843 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Im currently working on Drawings for an Architect where I have the side view elevation drawing of an auditorium.  I need to add a side view drawing of the line array into the .dwg drawing.  This will show where the line arrays need to be off the stage, and which struts the arrays will be hung from, heights, etc  Is this possible and could you please explain how to do it.  Thanks Again!!

Jon

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Jon,

You can draw anything you want in Stardraw.  Just open the .DWG file (File | Open) and add whatever objects you want.

Note: The DWG must be ACAD 2005 or earlier (all later versions of AutoCAD can save back to 2005 format).

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

pra
pra
Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi jon can you please help me for my issue if you did speaker placement on DWG files.

Dear jon,

I would like to insert block diagram or pictoral diagram on a dwg architect drawing !!but i cant get it right on the stardraw audio to show the speaker placement!!! can somebody help me and the drawing of the DWG file drawing unit scale is 1:200(unit mm)

Can somebody help me to get the right scaling insertion of the cad drawing for my speaker placement

pravin
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Pravin,

Schematic symbols are not drawn to scale - they are designed for use in schematic drawings which, by definition, are not to scale.

Typically when you position products on a plan view you are more interested in the location of the product than in showing the to-scale physical characteristics of that product. We recommend using a simple representation (your own symbol) to indicate product locations.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...