Does Stardraw use websockets?

Author
Tom_draws
Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone,

I would like to use Stardraw Design 7.3 at my new employer and for that I have to pass the challenge, the IT has set up for me.
I can answer any question but one: Does the software use websockets? Hard for me to answer as I have no clue what a websocket is 😉 but I am sure, you can help me out with that.
Thank you in advance, I hope I can continue using Stardraw once I passed the quiz.

David Snipp
David Snipp
Architect (430K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Tom_draws - 10/27/2022 7:33:09 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to use Stardraw Design 7.3 at my new employer and for that I have to pass the challenge, the IT has set up for me.
I can answer any question but one: Does the software use websockets? Hard for me to answer as I have no clue what a websocket is 😉 but I am sure, you can help me out with that.
Thank you in advance, I hope I can continue using Stardraw once I passed the quiz.

Tom,
I can confirm that Stardraw Design 7.3 does not use websockets.
We only use HTTPS to send and receive information to our servers.
Feel free to ask any further questions you may have regarding the technical implementation of Stardraw Design 7.3 here and we'd be happy to answer.

David Snipp
Stardraw.com Ltd
Tom_draws
Tom_draws
Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi David,

thank you for your answer. The inpossible has happend - it IT allowed me to bring Stardraw in and now I am facing the next challenge: The purchase.
I think there was the opportunity to buy Stardraw through a German distributor, is that still possible? Or ist registering at your website and buying/paying there the only way?

Thank you in advance,
best regards,
tom
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Tom,

That's good news.

We do not use distributors but instead sell to and support customers in Germany directly.  We recommend that you purchase through our website - just go to https://www.stardraw.com/sd7/purchase - but if you have any problems or questions please feel free to email sale@stardraw.com.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...