License Release

Author
s
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I had originally signed into one of my licenses on my laptop and then my company profile had been corrupted and had to be erased and recreated. Ever since then, we have a license that is fully locked out by my old profile that I no longer has access to. If you look at our three licenses, you will see one of them was last used in april 2021. I need that license to be fully released if possible.

Thanks.
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
spowell - 2/14/2022 3:23:48 PM
Hello,

I had originally signed into one of my licenses on my laptop and then my company profile had been corrupted and had to be erased and recreated. Ever since then, we have a license that is fully locked out by my old profile that I no longer has access to. If you look at our three licenses, you will see one of them was last used in april 2021. I need that license to be fully released if possible.

Thanks.

Please email your license release request to techsupport@stardraw.com and include details of your sign in email address and/or license ID (so that we can identify the correct license).

The reason we ask this is that your Forum account is not linked to your Stardraw Design 7.3 license account, so could use any email address, and no personally identifiable information is included in your post.  Thanks.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...