SMRT panels

Author
m
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi !
Newbie here, althoug i have used "Shuttlecad" back in the days Smile

My question
is there a way to have D-series connector to "snap" to the holes in the SMRT panel ?

// Magnus
Kevin Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Symbols Manager (15K reputation)
Group: Moderators
magnus Söderman - 9/3/2021 5:52:10 AM
hi !
Newbie here, althoug i have used "Shuttlecad" back in the days Smile

My question
is there a way to have D-series connector to "snap" to the holes in the SMRT panel ?

// Magnus

Hi Magnus,

Thanks for your post and for choosing SD7.
We’ve updated the SMRT panels that facilitate D-Sized connectors to include Module Targets which will enable the ‘snapping’ of connectors with ‘Snap to Grid’ off. These are visible when the Module Targets layer is displayed.

The new symbols will be available the next time you run SD7 and synchronization completes. The updated models are as follows:

SP1116X
SP1206X01D
SP1207X
SP1403X
SP3101I24X
SP3101K36X
SP3102K30X
SP3103T30X
SP3201H15X
SP3201T12X
SP3201T18X

There are around 30 SMRT panels that do not facilitate D-Sized connectors, which will also require updating, and we’ll get to these in due course, but for now, this will hopefully give you what you need. Please let us know if there’s anything else you require urgently?

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Kind regards
Kevin Harrison

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...