StarDraw Design and StarDraw Viewer

Author
M
Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)Supreme Being (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear All,

More people in our company starts to use your application, we bought next license, but I found some inconsistency in licensing model. When all licenses are in use, SD Design is starting in Demo Mode with disabled saving and printing. The first thing (file saving) is clear and understandable, but second (printing) is illogical, when a free viewer with the option of printing a document is available.
Can you consider enabling printing in Demo mode?
For me, and probably for most users it will be better to have one application installed instead of two.
Second thing is the possibility to change the project properties in Viewer application. Could you disable it? When I'm sending the project to my customer, I don't like to give him possibility to change for example the author name in Viewer application.

Could you also consider to add for example +10 available manufacturer libraries per one Additional licence?

Best Regards
Maciej

Edited 4 Years Ago by Maciej Dobrski
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...