AutoCAD export - Line Style/Dash Style problem

Author
Heinz Fuehrmann
Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
if I export a diagram or a pictorial schematic all line styles or dash styles are not proper shown in AutoCAD drawing.
The names are OK but the style is shown different. Example: a dashed line and a dotted line are looking the same!?
How can I fix this?

Many greetings from Munich, Bavaria
Heinz

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Heinz,

Thanks for your post.

Because of the differences in the ways that dashed lines are constructed in AutoCAD and Stardraw Design 7.3, the export of dashed and other non-solid linestyles to DWG cannot currently be supported; only solid lines can be passed to the DWG format.

I know this is not the answer you would have been hoping for but hope that it is helpful. 

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Heinz Fuehrmann
Heinz Fuehrmann
Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)Supreme Being (4.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob,
yes and yes... not the answer I wanna hear but it helps stopping me searching...

Greetings
Heinz
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...