Align attributes in symbol

Author
R
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
Is it possible to arrange attributes so that they follow on another e.g. [Menge]+[Model Number]?
I would like to have the amount as an attribute on the same line as the Model Number an left aligned to other rows:

Thx, Richard
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your post.  Currently a Text Object can only be associated with one Attribute, but we will be looking into supporting multiple Attributes in a single Text Object.

One question:  is your use of "Menge" (Quantity} a way to indicate something about the ProductInstance e.g. this one ProductInstance (e.g. Patch Cable #01) contains a quantity of something (example, 7 meters of cable) or are you trying to identify the number of ProductInstances?  If so, you wouldn't use an Attribute to do this because an Attribute belongs 'inside' the ProductInstance.

If you want to show multiple ProductInstances in a drawing I would recommend that you simply overlay them on top of each other and use a standalone text label to indicate the quantity of ProductInstances. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Edited 5 Years Ago by Rob Robinson
Richard
R
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

"Menge" stands in this case for the number of loudspeakers. There could be many loudspeakers on one line, but we only draw one symbol as a representative.

Best regards,
Richard
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...