Objects disappear when zooming on plan view

Author
Scott
Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a new plan view drawing which was imported from a PDF, I have added symbols and a title block which I use in all drawings. The title block and some of these symbols appear/disappear depending on how much I either zoom in or out of the drawing. When printing to a PDF the file is the dimensions of the title block but it and the symbols are not visible. Any suggestions?

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators

Hi Scott,

Some PDFs use a technique called 'clipping' which could explain this behavior.

Using View | Layers, delete the layer called "_clipping".

If this does not solve the problem please email the .S07 project file and the original PDF to techsupport@stardraw.com and we will be happy to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Scott
Scott
Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)Supreme Being (507 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob

Thank you for your quick response, deleting the clipping layer sorted the problem and everything is viewable.

Thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...