Cable Schedule issue

Author
bytesine
Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)Supreme Being (172 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

I'm glad to have a cable schedule export over all sheets now. The only thing is that the tool sometimes exports the device name or description instead of Start Port or End Port.
For example: a connection to "I/P 1" of a "LabGruppen E 4:2" leads to a value in the "End Port" field of "2 Channel Amplifier". 

When redrawing the cable the field contains the correct value of "I/P 1" until Stardraw is restarted, then it fails again.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Running Stardraw Design 7.2 on Windows 8.1.

Thanks.

R. Hauser
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Roman,

Thanks for your post.  We're unable to reproduce the effect you describe in-house.  Can I ask you to email the project file (.S07) to techsupport@stardraw.com so that we can see exactly what you're seeing? If we can see and reproduce the issue we should be able to analyse it and suggest or provide a resolution. Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...